Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Please place your Character's Race [Contractor] [Chain] [Human] in the beginning of your title's for your Characters!!!

Character Profile

Last Name,First Name

Character Template Appearance

Character Template 2cft9ht

Character Basics:

Visual Age: (How old do you look? 15, 18, 73?)
Height:
Weight:
Affiliation: (Who's side are you on?)
Rank: (Everyone starts out as a low rank, but if your app is good enough, we will let you have a higher one. {Unless stated otherwise by an Admin})
Loyalty: (Good, Evil, Light, Dark, Neutral, yourself, your familly? Who are you Loyal too?)

Character Template R031g7

Character Other:

Personality: (What is your character like? Do they like pocky, dislike training, are lazy? Tell us about your character, and how he/she would act in certain situations. Please make this about one paragraph long.)
Nightmares: (What does your character fear? Chocolate, sweets, friends/familly dieing? Tell us so your friends can help you, and your enemies can tourture you... Please make this about one Paragraph long, maybe by discribing how he/she got the fear?)
Contract Type: (IF WITH CHAIN!!! Pick one of the Three Contract Types listed in the Rules Forum.)

Character Template 2qia8ee

History: (What was your history like?)

Roleplay Sample: (Fill this out to give us an idea of your Roleplay. If it is good enough, along with the rest of your app, you can get a higher rank. A staff member will ask you which rank you would like before approval, if it is good enough.)

Code:

Please place your Character's Race [Contractor] [Chain] [Human] in the beginning of your title's for your Characters!!!

[center]Character Profile

[b][i]Last Name[/i][/b],[b][i]First Name[/i][/b]

[img]Appearance[/img]

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2cft9ht.png[/img]

Character Basics:[/center]

[b][i]Age:[/i][/b] (How old are you really? 10, 50, 102?)
[b][i]Visual Age:[/i][/b] (How old do you look? 15, 18, 73?)
[b][i]Height:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Weight:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Affiliation:[/i][/b] (Who's side are you on?)
[b][i]Rank:[/i][/b] (Everyone starts out as a low rank, but if your app is good enough, we will let you have a higher one. {Unless stated otherwise by an Admin})
[b][i]Loyalty:[/i][/b] (Good, Evil, Light, Dark, Neutral, yourself, your familly? Who are you Loyal too

[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/r031g7.png[/img]

Character Other:[/center]

[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b] (What is your character like? Do they like pocky, dislike training, are lazy? Tell us about your character, and how he/she would act in certain situations. Please make this about one paragraph long.)
[b][i]Nightmares:[/i][/b] (What does your character fear? Chocolate, sweets, friends/familly dieing? Tell us so your friends can help you, and your enemies can tourture you... Please make this about one Paragraph long, maybe by discribing how he/she got the fear?)

[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2qia8ee.png[/img][/center]

[b][i]History:[/i][/b] (What was your history like?)

[b][i]Roleplay Sample:[/i][/b] (Fill this out to give us an idea of your Roleplay. If it is good enough, along with the rest of your app, you can get a higher rank. A staff member will ask you which rank you would like before approval, if it is good enough.)
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/

Character Template
Page 1 of 1