Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incoming Absence - Daisuke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Kirai
Global Moderator / C-Rank
Daisuke Kirai

Male Posts : 44

Incoming Absence - Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Incoming Absence - Daisuke   Incoming Absence - Daisuke I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Heya, folks!

I'll be going absent for a little while. In exact time, it'll be the next monday (28.11.11) to Thursday. (01.12.11) I'll be back on friday then.

It's due to the cause that my school is kinda dragging us on a class trip to think and learn about death and the life after death. Yes, I know. Kinda ironic, considering we all kinda ahev to do with it on our RPs. =P

Either way, keep your heads up untill I'll be back... just don't have a party! Otherwise I'll be sad that you didn't invite me! *Childish pout*

~ Daisuke Kirai
Back to top Go down

Incoming Absence - Daisuke
Page 1 of 1