Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin / D-Rank
Kai

Male Posts : 13

Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:36 am

Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I6jyu8

Name: Dark Angel
Appearance: It's a dark magical sword. Instead of having one sharp that the end, it has two.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2007/364/7/c/Dark_Sword_by_SoSpirited.jpg

Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword 2d9w5xd

Power(s):
Dimensional Sword: Allows Kai to open a dimensional field which will trapped both Kai and the enemy in a force field. While in there, duplicates of Dark Angel will appeared from the ground allowing Kai to use an unlimited sword. But, this can only be uses in a fixed time. (Maybe after 5 to 6 post after activating this?)Once this power has been used, you cannot activate this power again for 15 posts due to it's curse that will took a lot of Kai's energy.
Dark Shock: Allows Dark Angel to create a black shocking energy which can be use by swinging the sword and a jolt of lightning in a shape on a X appeared and hit the enemy. This attack may cause the enemy to paralyze for a fixed time. (This will make the enemy movement slow than it's original). This effect last for 5 posts. The range of this attack is 25 meter away from Kai. Once it goes more than that, the attack will disappear. This power can only be used after 2 cooldown/post. This power can also be used when Dimensional Sword is active. But, instead of 25 meter attack range, it will goes to 10 meter attack range when using the fake sword. But the real sword will maintain on 25 Attack Range.

History: Dark Angel was founded in a peak of mountain and was protected by a priest. It was founded by Kai's Grandfather and was given to Kai's Father. But, in order for Kai's Grandfather to get the sword, he need to swear not yo use it for evil purpose and he swore at it. Once Kai's Father is dead, it was given to Kai instead. But the sword was cursed because it was used badly when it was in Kai's Grandfather hands. He kill many people as he was a leader of an Evil Organization. Because of that, each time Dark Angel technique is used, it will drain lot of energy from the wielder.

Last edited by Kai on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Your Dimensional Sword, How many posts does it last (somewhere around 1-5)? And for Unlimited swords, you might need a 10-13 post cool down after that.

Your Dark shock, how far and fast can it travel before it is out of energy? And the fixed time for Paralysis? (nothing above 5 or 6 please) And what would be the Cool-down? (maybe 1-2 posts?)

Fix these, and we will talk prices.
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Ok, well...

First off, Lower the range of your Dark Shock to about 25 meters, half of what it is. 50 is like sniping in RP terms.

Can you use the Dark shock with only your real sword, or any one (if your Dimensional Sword is active as well)

Can you use both techniques at the same time? If not, then the price can lower a lot, and if you can't use both at the same time, ignore the above question. (the 'real sword or not' one)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Ok, price range, around 16,000 Ryo. Simple enough to raise, just post a lot/other stuff to get Ryo.

Post when your ready to pay, or just talk to me over Chat/PM for anything you need.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin / D-Rank
Kai

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:24 am

I have enough Ryo to approve this,

Profile: Approved

(Between, can anyone change my Ryo? I don't know how to change it..)
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 am

Only Nar can, we'll have to wait >.>
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Weapon Approved

Topic Moved to Approved Weapons Archive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword   Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel - The Dark Cursed Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: Creation Area :: Weapon Creation :: Approved Weapon Archive-
Jump to: