Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Who are you? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:08 pm

G.E.N.U.S stood at the pond side, watching the sun set with a gentle majesty that could only be seen, not explained. Toram was not with the amnesia-stricken teen, rather off somewhere picking fights or gambling their earnings away. Geo didn't mind, though, for the alone time was a valued aspect of his life, something almost more important as air. Something that, he regretfully admits, Geo has too much of. Since he kinda wanted to bring the world to it's knees, he didn't get many friends from anywhere. Just once he would like to-

The sound of the trees rustling interrupted his thoughts, causing him to stand up and check what was their. No one ever came to the pond, at least not usually, and Geo was worried that it was an animal, or perhaps a person...

Wait. What if it is a person? Maybe if they don't know who I am...

G.E.N.U.S cupped his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice, hoping to reach the human ears with his pleas. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Geo bellowed, standing on his toes to see over the slight incline/hill that stood between him and the forest.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Global Moderator / C-Rank
Daisuke Kirai

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:13 pm

A boy stumbled from the forest, tripping rather awkwardly, almost falling. He regained his composure though, and let out a "phew!" before looking ahead again. Daisuke looked maybe around 15 years old, had a childish face, and innocent demeanor. As he looked towards the one who called out for him, he grew a nervous face, as he'd quite shy and erratic with strangers.

Meanwhile, Beysuke, his partner, was most likely getting them something to eat, and noticed only too late that the boy distanced himself from him. Daisuke is stupid like that, so his partner was searching him like crazy.

Returning to Daisuke, the boy looked at the more mature male, and shock slightly, out of fear. His entire getup rather... intimidated him. As he spoke, he went rather high-pitched.

"S-Sorry fo-for interr-rr-rupting you... I seem to h-have lost myself a l-little..." The boy said, rather scared. He didn't know if the stranger was hostile or not, or if he's one of the enemies... Either way, as long as he isn't as paranoid as to ask for his ID card...

"W-Who are you...?" Daisuke asked carefully, his hands close to his chest and face as he shock.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Geo was a bit nerved that the boy just came out and introduced himself, and, unlike usual, had no witty remark to retort with. "Uh... It's alright, I wasn't doing much. I just happened to be here, no big deal, really!" G.E.N.U.S explained, looking away to avoid eye contact. Then, Daisuke asked who he was, which rattled him a bit.

"I... I don't know who I am." he said, all emotion drained from his voice. He took his armored left arm and patted Daisuke's shoulder. "My name is G.E.N.U.S. What's your name?" Geo asked, trying with all his might not to engage the boy in combat. That was his real thrill, fighting, but he chose to hold back, hoping to meet a friend. His soft grip remained on Daisuke, though, as if he was giving a little child advice. Smiling a fake smile, G.E.N.U.S awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:05 pm

The boy looked a little worried as the man mentioned that he didn't know who he was. How do you even manage to do that? As he tilted his head a little, he got frankly freaked out quickly as the man touched his shoulder softly. He's certaintly not used to physical contact, besides from his partner who tend to pick him up and carry him around, so this was... rather freaky and fast. His body tensed, the boy looked with rather big eyes up at G.E.N.U.S. and stuttered harder while talking.

"I-I'm D-D-D-..." His voice stopped to function. How hard he tried, he only stuttered and repeated letters. Fortunatly, as the man smiled, he was able to return.

"D-Daisuke... D-Daisuke Kirai... Y-Yeah, that's m-my name... I-I'm 20 years old... a-and m-my paren-nts were w-warriors..." He spilled information, only because he was scared out of his mind. For some paranoid reason, he always expected every stranger to jump at him, start a fight, or alike.

Pffft. Not really, right?

The boy calmed down slightly, as he figured the male must be friendly. He sure had a weird getup, and especially the robotic arm freaked him out. Compared to that, Daisuke looked like a tame schoolboy. The only slightly threatening thing he got on himself was his outsticking Hunter Staff that was bound under his backpack. It was quite the odd looking toy for a regular boy.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Smiling, Geo laughed politely, releasing his grip on the boy. In all honesty, he was starting to hate the facade, "Laughing." It was tiresome, as well as dreadfully uncomfortable. Smelling the air, G.E.N.U.S tried to calm the boy down.

"Hahaha. It's nice to meet you, Daisuke. No need to be so scared, I'm merely a traveler." He said, taking the reinforced arm away from Daisuke's shoulder. He smelled the air again, picking up a particularly rotten smell from the wind. Something that smelled so familiar to him, but it also felt new. It was the smell of corpses.

Curious, G.E.N.U.S moved north, heading towards the smell. He did not ask his new companion if he wanted to come, simply stated a fact. "Follow me if you must, but it might be dangerous." Geo said, wondering what had caused the smell of death, what could bring about a smell of rotten corpses this strong?

Hmm. It seems that were close. Not a five minute walk He though as he reached the first tree, with or without his companion.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 am

The boy tilted his head to the side as he saw the man walk off, saying that the coming situation might be dangerous. Fear immediatly shot up inside his body, causing him to immobilize. He had no idea what could be ahead, but the man seemed to feel the need to figure it out. As curious as Daisuke is, the boy went forward, and quickly joined G.E.N.U.S. at his left side, giving him a weak smile.

"It's alright! I can't let'cha go to a dangerous situation alone, right? I'd feel guilty if something happend to you then, mister G.E.N.U.S." Daisuke said, with a slight cheery tone. Even now he managed to keep his perky smile up, lifting the stern atmosphere a tiny bit. As they reached the first tree, marking the beginning of the surrounding forest, the boy began to feel unsure once more.

Stepping a little closer to the man, in no way making physical contact, he began to shudder a little. A strange atmosphere and smell was filling the air. One that he knew, even if just barely. Around the same smell when he found his parents...

Shaking his head, the boy observed how the man reacted to this, and followed his every step at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (open)   Who are you? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you? (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: Role-Playing Area: Vessalius Estate :: The Pond-
Jump to: