Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laser Rifle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Male Posts : 20

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

[center]

Name: Laser Rifle
Appearance:It looks like a basic Machine gun.

Looks like a basic machine gun rifle, but it shoots laser though.

Power(s):

Sniper Shot: Fires a laser blast at the opponent hurting them very badly. (This can only be used at a far range from the opponent)

Rapid Shot: Fires multiple laser like a machine gun, but it's hard to control where the gun fires unless you're very experienced. (Can only be used within close-mid range)(5 bullets per post)

You have to choose one of these features before the battle and you cannot switch them.

It has a reload rate of 3 posts in a battle.

The gun has an energy limit so that if you use it more than 5 times in a battle, then it has the possibility of exploding on the wielder.

The size of the blasts are as fast as a bullet of the weapon (scatter shot=shotgun rapid shot=machine gun Sniper shot=sniper rifle) and the same size as the bullets of the equivalent weapons.

History:

[center]The weapon was made by scientists for the humans have something to fight wars with.[/center

Last edited by Vale on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Hmm, based of of the exploding aspect...

Base: 7K ryo

Abilities: 2.5K Ryo a peice.

12,000 Ryo Total. After Narora's second opinion, I'll be off.

(Narora, we need to talk about the Ryo system, as well.)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm

First, your app needs to be edited (the abilities), listing their Cooldown time (how long you have to wait before using it again.)

(Yes we will Azmot, i'll be postin it up in the Rule's area.)
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Narora Senoku wrote:
First, your app needs to be edited (the abilities), listing their Cooldown time (how long you have to wait before using it again.)

I personally don't think that it should have a reload time, because of the limit before it explodes.

A person will probably limit how much they use it accordingly, and you have to choose which type of ability you use before the battle begins, so you can't shuffle through them and choose the other.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Vale wrote:
Narora Senoku wrote:

I personally don't think that it should have a reload time, because of the limit before it explodes.

A person will probably limit how much they use it accordingly, and you have to choose which type of ability you use before the battle begins, so you can't shuffle through them and choose the other.

The Limit it explodes is after all of the use of the Ability is used up. The Cooldown time is set into place so that, say I had a technique i could fire from a Scythe (and I will) at an enemy. It travels around 25 MPH and can reach lengths of about 20 feet long, and 3 feet wide. But I can use it many times in a post without a Cooldown, or 'Spamming' it. This can give a very hard time to your opponent, and they cannot dodge.

now the above IS possible if you have a long Cooldown time after that, but even then, the amount of times you can fire it in a post, and in a topic, are limited.

You weapon explodes, ok, that's after the technique is used. With no limit in between, it gives no time for the Opponent to counter effectively by getting in close, unless they are fast.

You can fire it many times in a post, but you must, must, have a longer Cooldown time for each shot fired from the weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Narora Senoku wrote:
Vale wrote:
Narora Senoku wrote:

The Limit it explodes is after all of the use of the Ability is used up. The Cooldown time is set into place so that, say I had a technique i could fire from a Scythe (and I will) at an enemy. It travels around 25 MPH and can reach lengths of about 20 feet long, and 3 feet wide. But I can use it many times in a post without a Cooldown, or 'Spamming' it. This can give a very hard time to your opponent, and they cannot dodge.

now the above IS possible if you have a long Cooldown time after that, but even then, the amount of times you can fire it in a post, and in a topic, are limited.

You weapon explodes, ok, that's after the technique is used. With no limit in between, it gives no time for the Opponent to counter effectively by getting in close, unless they are fast.

You can fire it many times in a post, but you must, must, have a longer Cooldown time for each shot fired from the weapon.

It doesn't go by how many posts you use it, it's how much you use it. Let's say in your post you says you fired then later in it saying you fired it again, that would count as 2 times. If you want to spam it would only be able to with the rapid fire and all you would have to do is keep your distance and the laser bullets will keep their distance. Do you see my point?
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 pm

I see your point. And it succumbs to Narora's logic. You're saying that you could fire 5 consecutive Sniper rounds in a single post, which is kinda unfair due to the fact that your probably gonna insta-kill an Npc and wound-kill a player. I say... No. Perhaps you put a limit on the sniper rifle, and we can be more lax on the exploding bit.

Opun a bit of consideration, I will have to elaborate on this app.

You're machine gun fires "multiple" rounds; how many does it fire each "burst"?

What is/are your gun/"bullets" made of?

How long does it take you to "reload" ammunition?

What will these bullets do to someone? crazy bullet damage, or crazy Laser damage?
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Azmot wrote:
I see your point. And it succumbs to Narora's logic. You're saying that you could fire 5 consecutive Sniper rounds in a single post, which is kinda unfair due to the fact that your probably gonna insta-kill an Npc and wound-kill a player. I say... No. Perhaps you put a limit on the sniper rifle, and we can be more lax on the exploding bit.

Opun a bit of consideration, I will have to elaborate on this app.

You're machine gun fires "multiple" rounds; how many does it fire each "burst"?

What is/are your gun/"bullets" made of?

How long does it take you to "reload" ammunition?

What will these bullets do to someone? crazy bullet damage, or crazy Laser damage?

I'm going to post the stuff here.

The laser rifle on here will probably be like the laser guns on a tv show, which will be knock out blasts so it's not extremely OP. The bullets are made of laser, and if the laser rifle explodes it might be enough to kill or seriously harm the person wielding it. The bullets are made up of lasers, and the gun recharges. If you try to post a blast more than 1 or 2 times in a post the gun will overheat and just plain stop working in general.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin / D-Rank
Kai

Male Posts : 13

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 am

Instead of posting your "edited" stuff in a new post, how about edit your first post and add in the "edited" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Kai wrote:
Instead of posting your "edited" stuff in a new post, how about edit your first post and add in the "edited" stuff.

I'd rather know if that's ok before I put it in the post.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 pm

He has a point, Kai. It's not a bad idea to put it in here so that we can track progress. In fact, that's how I want this app from now on. It helps both of us in two ways. Less confusion, and more post count ^^

To clarify, post up edits before you put em in. That said...

I still need the amount fired per "blast" on the machine-gun mode.

All I'm saying, if you give the gun a reload thing, there will be no exploding. Example-

All bullets are powered by the sun. In bright daylight, the gun can fire 2 sniper shots before a 2 post recharge. In the night, recharge doubles.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Azmot wrote:
He has a point, Kai. It's not a bad idea to put it in here so that we can track progress. In fact, that's how I want this app from now on. It helps both of us in two ways. Less confusion, and more post count ^^

To clarify, post up edits before you put em in. That said...

I still need the amount fired per "blast" on the machine-gun mode.

All I'm saying, if you give the gun a reload thing, there will be no exploding. Example-

All bullets are powered by the sun. In bright daylight, the gun can fire 2 sniper shots before a 2 post recharge. In the night, recharge doubles.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

I get what you're saying. I'm thinking of the rate of fire still, but the reloading shall be about every 2 or 3 posts is that alright or shall I add more?
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Reloading is good. Once you think of a rate of fire, we should be set. And, since you do have to reload, take out that exploding bit. It's not really necessary now.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 pm

The rate of fire will be a little more difficult, explain how I would post a ROF.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am

5 Bullets per "Burst." etc Etc Etc
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok, so 5 bullets per burst is alright?
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:07 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Azmot wrote:
Yes.

Editted and fixed.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:07 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laser Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Rifle   Laser Rifle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laser Rifle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: Creation Area :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: