Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporal Lance (Toram)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Temporal Lance (Toram) Empty
PostSubject: Temporal Lance (Toram)   Temporal Lance (Toram) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Temporal Lance

Appearance: Lance in Charrie pic.

Power(s):

Time Travel- Allows the user to take him and companions through time. Although, he is usually not allowed to interfere, just observe, unless special situations are created. Certain points in time are not allowed to be changed, such as the Hindenburg or another famous event. This power is Out Of Battle only.

Time Shield- Once every 7 posts, Toram can create a barrier that stops any attack. However, 5 posts after that attack was stopped, if the fight is not over, Toram takes the damage that he would have from that attack. This damage can be negated only by ending the fight or boy sharing the pain with one or more people. The more people, the less damage taken. The only way to share this damage is by physical contact.

History: This Weapon is a part of Toram. Ever since he was a chain, it has also been.

Last edited by Azmot on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Lance (Toram)   Temporal Lance (Toram) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Time Shield needs a limit. Somewhere around 6-8 posts. Powerful ability there, close to A or S-Class again.

Time Travel is good, as long as it's not used in fight. If it is, it needs some major limits.
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Lance (Toram)   Temporal Lance (Toram) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Lance (Toram)   Temporal Lance (Toram) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:47 pm

I mis-read your profile for time travel. Everything is good now.

Base weapon price: 10k

Ability 1: 11k

Ability 2: 12k

-20% staff discount =

26,400 Ryo
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Lance (Toram)   Temporal Lance (Toram) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporal Lance (Toram)
Page 1 of 1