Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geonova Equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 am

Geonova Equipment I6jyu8

Name: Geonova Equioment
Appearance: Cape-thing in profile pic/Character pic. The knife is the only weapon part, but it has no power (Techniques) if it is not withing a 5 feet radius of the Geonova pack.

Geonova Equipment 2d9w5xd

Power(s):

Reverse- As long as Geo wears the cape, he is able to revert an object/Limb/Person to it's original state 5 posts ago. However, to Reverse something that he has reversed 5 posts ago, he will have to give up 2 Reverses instead of one. This restriction stacks. Geo can only use this 3 times per post, and cannot revive the long dead.

Animation- With the built in ability of Animation that his cape gives him, Geo can bring objects to life, cause them to levitate, to call them to his hand, and even move them with little force at all.

[b][i]History:Reports of this cape have been noted since the strange package Geo received at an old pawn shop. There has been countless reports of him bending time with this gear on, as well as one situation were he made a gargoyle statue breathe life. He has never been seen without it to this very day.

Kai is to explicitly grade this.

Last edited by Azmot on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin / D-Rank
Kai

Male Posts : 13

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 am

Looks good. Would like to approve but let's wait for Narora first.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Well, seeing as Kai doesn't really have much idea of what I(we) would say is good, I'll do a few to get him an idea.

Well, your Temporal Shifter -/+ Sound good, but what about how long they lasts (1-4 posts maybe)?

Because I’ve already approved your character like this (history) and I know how you will Roleplay, I’ll let the History slide. But try to give at least something on your next creation.

Fix these, and we will talk prices.
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Edit, even given a (s)history.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Ok, well, now that you have finished, I’ll add it all up.

Your techniques are close to A, maybe even S-Rank, so I’d have to price those high.

That is about all that would effect the cost greatly, so...

24,000 Ryo

(Weapon Base = 10k;

Ability 1 = 10k;

Ability 2 = 20k;

-20% staff discount)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin / D-Rank
Kai

Male Posts : 13

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 pm

That's a lot of Ryo xP
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm

>.> Shoutout to Daisuke for being amazing. Buying.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Approved. Weapon moved to Approved Weapons Archive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geonova Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geonova Equipment   Geonova Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geonova Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: Creation Area :: Weapon Creation :: Approved Weapon Archive-
Jump to: