Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Template   Weapon Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Name: (This is the name you will call your weapon)
Appearance: (What does the weapon look like? It doesn't always have to be a sword, it can be a gun, a scythe, or anything you want.)

Power(s): (What power dose it have? [2 ONLY, GET MORE BY MAKING TECHNIQUES])
History: (Tell us how you obtained this Weapon. Please make it at least two paragraphs long.)

Code:

[center]

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] (This is the name you will call your weapon)
[b][i]Appearance:[/i][/b] (What does the weapon look like? It doesn't always have to be a sword, it can be a gun, a scythe, or anything you want.)

[b][i]Power(s):[/i][/b] (What power dose it have? [2 ONLY, GET MORE BY MAKING TECHNIQUES])
[b][i]History:[/i][/b] (Tell us how you obtained this Weapon. Please make it at least two paragraphs long.)[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/

Weapon Template
Page 1 of 1