Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vale's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Male Posts : 20

Vale's character Empty
PostSubject: Vale's character   Vale's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Visual Age:17
Height: 6'2"
Weight:158 lbs
Affiliation:Contractor (human until I can find a chain)
Loyalty:good

Personality:

Vale's a person who likes to play around a little bit, but he can fight very well for being a human. If you mess with Vale's friends or family he will probably hurt you very badly, or he'll make sure to hurt the ones you love like you did to him. Vale can be very friendly, annoying, and funny at most time, and very mean at others just keep him in a very good mood.

Nightmares:

Vale is scared half to death of both spiders and heights. If he comes face to face with a spider he'll either pass out of run like heck. If Vale is high up on something and looks down, he'll panic and probably go into a panic attack so he avoids those 2 things as much as he can.

History:

Vale's always been the average person basically. There is nothing really significant about his history.

Role-playing example:

Vale was ambushed by about 3 people and one of them said, "Give us all of your money and we'll let you go just nicely."

Vale walked up to one of them and pulled out a knife and stabbed that person in the chest with the knife, then he said, "You trying to rob me is a very bad idea". Vale then pulled the knife out of the guy and threw it at one of the other hitting them dead in the forehead. The 3rd guy began to run, but Vale pursued and jumped on him. Vale started bashing the guy's head against the ground until there was only blood left.

Vale had a grin on his face as he continued to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Vale's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's character   Vale's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Well first off, i'll give you the correct format for the application. copy the text inside the box below:

Code:

Please place your Character's Race [Contractor] [Chain] [Human] in the beginning of your title's for your Characters!!!

[center]Character Profile

[b][i]Last Name[/i][/b],[b][i]First Name[/i][/b]

[img]Appearance[/img]

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2cft9ht.png[/img]

Character Basics:[/center]

[b][i]Age:[/i][/b] (How old are you really? 10, 50, 102?)
[b][i]Visual Age:[/i][/b] (How old do you look? 15, 18, 73?)
[b][i]Height:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Weight:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Affiliation:[/i][/b] (Who's side are you on?)
[b][i]Rank:[/i][/b] (Everyone starts out as a low rank, but if your app is good enough, we will let you have a higher one. {Unless stated otherwise by an Admin})
[b][i]Loyalty:[/i][/b] (Good, Evil, Light, Dark, Neutral, yourself, your familly? Who are you Loyal too

[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/r031g7.png[/img]

Character Other:[/center]

[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b] (What is your character like? Do they like pocky, dislike training, are lazy? Tell us about your character, and how he/she would act in certain situations. Please make this about one paragraph long.)
[b][i]Nightmares:[/i][/b] (What does your character fear? Chocolate, sweets, friends/familly dieing? Tell us so your friends can help you, and your enemies can tourture you... Please make this about one Paragraph long, maybe by discribing how he/she got the fear?)

[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2qia8ee.png[/img][/center]

[b][i]History:[/i][/b] (What was your history like?)

[b][i]Roleplay Sample:[/i][/b] (Fill this out to give us an idea of your Roleplay. If it is good enough, along with the rest of your app, you can get a higher rank. A staff member will ask you which rank you would like before approval, if it is good enough.)

Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Male Posts : 20

Vale's character Empty
PostSubject: Vale (Contractor)   Vale's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Character Profile

Vale

Vale's character Vampire
Vale's character 2cft9ht

Character Basics:

Visual Age: 17
Height:6'1"
Weight:158 lbs.
Affiliation:neutral
Loyalty: Chain (When or if he gets one until then himself)

Vale's character R031g7

Character Other:

Personality:

Vale's a person who likes to play around a little bit, but he can fight very well for being a human. If you mess with Vale's friends or family he will probably hurt you very badly, or he'll make sure to hurt the ones you love like you did to him. Vale can be very friendly, annoying, and funny at most time, and very mean at others just keep him in a very good mood.

Vale's character 2qia8ee

History:

Vale's always been the average person basically. There is nothing really significant about his history. He was born like almost any other person at the hospital. He's a very lonely person though. Most of his life if he wasn't at school or in sports he'd stay by himself and practically do nothing. He has killed a few people, but mainly the ones trying to kill him first.

Roleplay Sample:

Vale was ambushed by about 3 people and one of them said, "Give us all of your money and we'll let you go just nicely."

Vale walked up to one of them and pulled out a knife and stabbed that person in the chest with the knife, then he said, "You trying to rob me is a very bad idea". Vale then pulled the knife out of the guy and threw it at one of the other hitting them dead in the forehead. The 3rd guy began to run, but Vale pursued and jumped on him. Vale started bashing the guy's head against the ground until there was only blood left.

Vale had a grin on his face as he continued to walk home.

Last edited by Vale on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Vale's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's character   Vale's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok, here we go:

Where it says

Quote :
[img ]Appearance[/img ]

place an image's URL in there, between the[img ] and [/img ]tags (remove the word 'Appearance' first)

Change your Loyalty to either 'No One' 'Chain' or 'Himself' please.

and Make your History at least 5 sentences long (about a paragraph). After that, you should be golden. Post when it is updated.

To edit, use the Edit Button.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Vale's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's character   Vale's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Vale's character Approv11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vale's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's character   Vale's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's character
Page 1 of 1