Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chain profile Altion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altion
D-Rank

Male Posts : 1

chain profile Altion Empty
PostSubject: chain profile Altion   chain profile Altion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Character Profile

Feign,Altion

chain profile Altion P3-Thanatos

chain profile Altion 2cft9ht

Character Basics:

Visual Age: 17
Height: 5'10"
Weight:180LBS
Affiliation: rebellion (Who's side are you on?)
Rank: D (Everyone starts out as a low rank, but if your app is good enough, we will let you have a higher one. {Unless stated otherwise by an Admin})
Loyalty: friends (Good, Evil, Light, Dark, Neutral, yourself, your familly? Who are you Loyal too

chain profile Altion R031g7

Character Other:

Personality:I am strong ,stubborn ,and albiet lazy. I train only if I think I need to I am always there for friends. I usually take the quickest way out of any situation. I have a bad habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time so sometimes I just wont talk. In grim or dire situations I will try to make it seem like a joke. I dont really focus on things and will probably pick up nick nacks were ever I go. but when the time comes I am serious devout and unmoving I will not ever put my friends through dangers that are to great and I refuse to stay down. Harm my friends and I will crush you no matter what happens to me.

Nightmares: I fear the deaths of my friends and I fear death itself. Years ago a strong chain had knearly killed me and caused the death of my only friend. On the verge of Death I lost control of my power killing the chain and my friend since then I have lived in solitude with a closed heart.

chain profile Altion 2qia8ee

History:there is not much history behind me but not long ago I hadd a friend another chain and we always looked out for each other one day an A rank cahin attacked us at first he didn't seem that strong but he was just hiding his power after he was done toying with us he tore off my freinds left arm and my right arm I was on the verge of death and he was about to eat my friend I lost it I lost everything. out of fear for dieing I lost control of my power comletely destroying the A rank chain and killing my friend since then I have had no power not a bit and I have lived in solitude. (What was your history like?)

Roleplay Sample:Akito: "Altion look out behind you!" as I turn around I see a giant clawed hand bearing down upon me. *barely jumps out of the way* Altion: "Akito who is that?" Molsto: "My name is Molsto and i am here to devour your power" *sends hand swinging towards Akito* Altion: "Akito watch out!" * as Akito stands there stuned Altion pushes him out of the way taking the blow flying back 10 yards* ^Altion damage: critical Hit^ Molsto: "I guess I will start with you then." * with a Grin on his face Molsto picks up Altion and rips off his right arm* ^Altion damage: bleeding out^ Akito: "Altion!!!" * as Molsto drops Altions right arm into his mouth Akito fires a powerful blast of energy at Molsto* Molsto: "you think that can hurt me!" * as he laughs molsto flicks the blast in another direction with his pinky finger and grabs Akito ,tears off his left arm and slams him into the ground* ^ Molsto damage: none^ ^Akito damage: crtical ,bleeding out^ Altion weakly: "Altion no" * as melstro is about to eat Akito Altion's power surges* Altion: "Akito nooooooooooo!!!!" * Altion releases a column of energy obliterating the surrounding area* ^Altion Damage: critical ,rapid recovery status active^ ^Molsto damage: dead^ ^Akito damage:dead^ Altion as he is fading into unconsousness: "Aki...to......" ^Altion status: unconsious^
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

chain profile Altion Empty
PostSubject: Re: chain profile Altion   chain profile Altion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Your App is approved

but your RP sample kinda makes me worry. You aren't going to use that format in the real RPs right? (Here's an example of what the RP here should look like: Click Me!)
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/

chain profile Altion
Page 1 of 1