Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Male Posts : 20

Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) Empty
PostSubject: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Vale walks up to the water staring down to the ground as he always does. Vale picked up a rock and started skipping rocks out of no where. He was kind of bored and calm at the same time near the pond.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Global Moderator / C-Rank
Daisuke Kirai

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:12 pm

The boy had been exploring this place for a while now, but he grew tired and wanted to rest a little. Beysuke was currently somewhere else, so he wanted to stay somewhere where he'd be easy to find and yet have some fun. As he looked around, Daisuke saw a boy near a pond, throwing rocks, trying to make them skip. Seeing this excited the boy, and he went straight towards the loner. As usual, he was quite nervous, and didn't really know what to say as he stood right behind him.

"...H-Hello, sir. I-Is it fine if I-I join you?" he asked carefully, and politely. Daisuke started to fiddle with his own hands, out of pure nervosity. Urgh. Why wasn't Beysuke around now?! Sighing mentally, he looked at the boy, and waited for a reaction, whilst shifting his body left and right.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:18 pm

"Can I help you?" said Vale as he had a confused look on his face. The strange boy just stared at Vale. As Vale started to get a little creeped out so he started to back away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Seeing the boy react this way caused Daisuke to look away in shame. He didn't notice how he was staring down at him, and went a little pink in his face because of that. He asked once more, this time more quiet, though.

"W-Well... I thought I-I could... h-have a l-little fun si-since you seemed so a-alone and I th-thought..." The boy hastily put his backpack down and got a chocolate cupcake out. He was so ashamed, that he wanted to apologise.

"S-Sorry for sc-scaring you... h-here, take it..." he said, showing it rather shakingly infront of his face.

"A-And m-maybe I could...j-join you...?"
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

It's fine dude, but you don't have to give me a chocolate cake." Vale said. Vale asked the strange boy "Why are you so nervous, it's not like I'm holding you back from skipping rocks". Vale then picked up a rock and skipped it across the water.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 pm

The boy understood and put his cupcake back, sitting next down to Vale. He picked up a rock himself and threw it across the pond, but failed miserably to make it actually skip. He giggled sheepishly, and looked still nervous at the boy.

"I'm sorry... I'm n-not used to ta-talking to strangers... Th-That's all... W-What's your name? M-Mine is Daisuke... Daisuke Kirai... Pleased to meet you..." The boy said, shivering a little. He then tried to skip another rock, and failed, making him sigh to himself. He was bad with rocks AND making friends.

As he looked at Vale again, he made sure not to stare.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Vale sighed and said, "Don't studder your words please". He then said, "Skipping rocks is hard at first, but you've gotta find the flattest of the rocks and throw with your arm in a sideways motion."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 pm

"Sorry... I'll try not to..." It dissapointed the boy a little that he didn't tell him his name, but that's fine. Not everyone has to act positive towards him. He then took the chance to find a fitting rock. it took a little while, but as he found one, he tried to do a sideways motion.

Unfortunatly, he failed either way, as the skipping rock hit a duck, and made it SINK. Shocked by what he had done, the boy squeaked, rather high-pitched.

"I... I killed a duck! Oh no!... I'm sooooo soorrryyyyy!" He yelled, and looked shocked at Vale.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm

"It's fine you probably just scared it and made it swim under" Vale said. Vale tossed the boy a rock and said "Try this one, and stop being so down on yourself"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm

The boy nodded and tried again. This time he was actually able to make it skip one time, which caused the boy to shreek in excitment.

"I did it! Awesome! I actually made it skip!" totally excited, he did a victory pose, and sat down again, looking happily at Vale.

"I guess it really isn't that hard, hehehe~!"
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"I guess you did, well it's time for me to go home. My parents must be worried sick about me. Good meeting you" Vale said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm

The boy stood up aswell, and smiled at the boy. Waving towards him, he said:

"Alright!... See you another time!" Giggling once, he picked up his backpack and ran away aswell, searching something else to entertain himself with.

[Leaving thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)   Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping Rocks (anyone can join in)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: Role-Playing Area: Vessalius Estate :: The Pond-
Jump to: