Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organization ID Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Organization ID Cards Empty
PostSubject: Organization ID Cards   Organization ID Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Organization ID Cards are cards to identify you as actual members of your Organization. They come in the form of a picture that you place anywhere in your profile. In addition, you can ask an Admin to place it somewhere in your Profile as well. Though it is recommended you put it in a signature.

Example:
Organization ID Cards Akxueh

Rebellion ID Card:
Organization ID Cards 30xk45z

Abyssal Freedom ID Card:
Organization ID Cards Zyc67t

The best part... THEY'RE FREE!!!

Simply Pm Me (Narora) stating which one you want. I will need some information and pictures though:

• Picture (around 200x200; and no larger than 200x230; If given to big, I will re-size it for you)
  • ID Number (Ask your Organization Leader to give it to you.)
  • Your Character's Name(s) (The name of your Character, and your Partner -if you have one-)
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/

Organization ID Cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: OOC Area :: Random Chat-
Jump to: