Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proton Cannon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Male Posts : 20

Proton Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Proton Cannon   Proton Cannon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Proton Cannon I6jyu8

Name: Proton Cannon
Appearance: A giant laser cannon
Proton Cannon 2d9w5xd

Power(s):

Stun Blast: Shoots out a weakened blast focused on stunning the opponent for 2 turns, but it can only be used twice. (You have to wait 3 turns between every blast.) (The attack is around 1 inch in Diameter, but shoots almost as fast as a bullet.)

Laser Blast: Creates a giant blast harming your opponent, but it can only be used 2 times. (You have to wait 3 turns between every blast.) (This blast has a 2 ft. diameter, but shoots 35 MPH.)

History: Vale had a friend make a weapon for him, and the weapon's power was unimaginable.

Proton Cannon IRON_MAN_PROTON_CANON_by_GstylezProdigy

Last edited by Vale on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Proton Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proton Cannon   Proton Cannon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm assuming this isn't done? I've put a WIP so that it looks clean. I'll be doing this one whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Vale
D-Rank
Vale

Male Posts : 20

Proton Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proton Cannon   Proton Cannon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Azmot wrote:
I'm assuming this isn't done? I've put a WIP so that it looks clean. I'll be doing this one whenever you're ready.

Sorry I'm not done, but busy schedule this week, but I'm free today so I should have time.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Proton Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proton Cannon   Proton Cannon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Sry, Azmot, he's asked me to look it over. I'll be sure to let you do the other half of the work XD. I'll just do this to make it faster.

First, your Stun Blast. How long does the enemy stay stunned? Somewhere around 1-3 posts maybe? And how long do you have to wait to use it again?

Second, your Laser Blast. How long must you wait to use this? And lower the number of uses per topic down to 2 please.

Don't be so sure this is the right way though Vale, Azmot has yet to put his ideas in, so he could change mine completely. Be ready.
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Azmot
Admin / C-Rank

Proton Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proton Cannon   Proton Cannon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Ok, my internet was down, but I'm back.

For one, in the powers you state that you can only use them a certain number of times. I'm assuming that you mean per topic? This would decrease the price compared to per page or etc. That is, if you mean they can each be used twice PERIOD... I wouldn't recommend it. Regardless, clear that up. One more thing, then we can talk price.

Alright, so what exactly does this cannon do with normal attack damage? How big is the beam, is there a reload, what does it do, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proton Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proton Cannon   Proton Cannon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proton Cannon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe :: Creation Area :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: