Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Rules of Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Basic Rules of Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules of Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe   Basic Rules of Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Characters

• First and foremost rule of Characters, if you make one and stop, you have 9 days to complete it, or we will send it to the Deceased Characters archives. If you come back and wish to remake them, Pm an admin, and they will bring out the Character again. But only once. If you start and stop again, we WILL keep it there, even if you ask.

• You can have as many Characters as you wish at one time. The only requirement, is that you have at least 75 posts with one of them, before making another.

• Your character is also aloud to be in any topic at any time. You can be in 1, or 2, maybe 5, or 10. Just be sure to keep track of them all.

• Characters MUST be approved before you can begin to Roleplay. If you are not approved, your post will be void and deleted by a staff member.

• Templates for Characters must be followed. If a template is changed, your character will be brought out of the Archives with a message to change it into the correct format. If you choose not to do this, then your posts will become Void and deleted until this is fulfilled.

• You may not kill another person's character just because you felt like it. If you want a death match, request so from them member, and if they say ok, you may create a topic with (Death Match) in the title. Death Matches WILL count for IC Roleplay.

• Should your Character die, you can bring them back only ONCE with a ritual. This ritual must have a sacrifice however. The Death Gods aren't going to give their soul back so easily. So, another character must be offered up to bring yours back. THE CHARACTER CANNOT BE YOUR'S. IT MUST BE ANOTEHR PLAYERS AND HAVE OVER 75 POSTS.

• If your Characters plan to get 'Down and Dirty' place place "NC 17+" in your topic title. What does NC 17+ mean, well in the movie business, it means "No one under 17 permitted". Not everyone on this forum wishes to see stuff like this happen.

Posting:

There are certain requirements for posting, that you are expected to follow when IC.

• No One Liners. You must have at least 3-4 sentences. No, not 3-4 lines entered 3-4 times. 3-4 sentences. With punctuation... You don't know how many times I've seen one post with no punctuation, or lines entered. Or a combo of both. So, one liners are no-nos. Describe what noises your character makes as he moves. Or how hot it is, or cold. "Oh look a tree!" "OMG, ITS AZMOT!!!"... ignore that last one...
  • Actions should be written normally. No: "- he ran over -", or "my name is jack. *he jumps*".
  • Speech should be Colored.
  • Thoughts should be Italicized, and Colored.
  • You should NOT use very long, complex words every sentence. Sure, have some variety, but don't post long words that no one knows the meaning of, or has the time to look it up. For me, this personally turns my Roleplay need off. Use some "big words", but don't use one every sentence.

Now, lets put it all together...

Narora Senoku wrote:

Narora sighed peacefully as he walked through the large, flat area of green grass. As he walked, fallen leaves from the early fall crunched under his feet, and his Chain, Akasha Bloodriver walked at his side.

"This is so peaceful!" He about yelled, but kept it low, for fear of any Chains in the area. Just because he was Ranked very high in Pandora, didn't mean he could take on a Strong Being. He laid down in the grass and watched the clouds, as they strolled on. 'Man, I'd love to be a cloud... no worries at all...'

A feminine laughter echoed in his head, Akasha next to him had laughed. 'Ahh, Narora-kun. If you were a cloud, you'd never have met me.' Akasha spoke to him, an image of a pink haired woman with green eyes laughing at him at his side.

Narora chuckled. "It still would be nice... Just floating along..."

What you see above, is a Grade A post of Roleplay. Mix all of these together, and you'll be golden.

Solo topics are another thing. This is when you post by yourself. You are welcome to do so, just so long as you put "Solo" somewhere in your topic title, so everyone knows not to Roleplay with you in that topic. Likewise, don't post in someone’s Solo topic, unless asked too. Example: Training (Solo)

For topics that anyone can join, with or without a PM, put "Open" In them. Example: Walking Around (Open)"

For Topics that only you, and someone else(s), can join, put "Closed", and the member's(s') who is/are joining name in the topic.
Example: Narora vs Azmot (Closed, Narora/Azmot)
Example2: Narora vs Azmot vs Kaiden (Closed, Narora/Azmot/Kaiden)

Traveling:

Going from Vessalius Estate to another place, or from another place to the Vessalius Estate, or From Nightray Estate to Vessalius Estate, or going anywhere from anywhere, requires a traveling topic. This topic must be located from where you are coming from. The distance will be explained below.

• Traveling from your current location, to another part of the location (I.e. The Pond) You must have a 200 Word Travel Topic. (Where; does not matter.)
  • Traveling from your current location, to another world, (I.e. Vessalius Estate > Nightreay Estate) requires a 500 Word travel topic.

Techniques:

Your Techniques have a few rules as well, all universal to EVERYONE.

• All Techniques take at least one post to charge up, unless approved that they don't.
  • All Techniques are posted at the bottom of your posts, if you don't want to do this, then post the link to your Technique list.

Punishment:

These are rules everyone, even the staff, are expected to follow. Breaking these will result in a Punishment listed below them. The Rules are...:

1. Godmodding: God modding is making your character as strong as a god. They can never be hit, injured, and never lose. This is impossible. Every Character must lose at some point in time, and even the most powerful will be scratched by the weakest. Every Character has limits on this forum, and they will follow them.
    • Breaking the Rule First time: Warning, Post Deleted
    • Breaking the Rule Second Time: Post Deleted.
    • Breaking the Rule Third Time: Post Deleted, Abilities and Weapons taken Away.
    • Breaking the Rule Fourth Time: Ban.

• Meta Gaming: This is where your Character is "all Knowing". For Example: "Kaishi is kidnapped by Nightray Estate and taken to a tower that is hidden. Narora suddenly bursts into the tower wall, like he had known the whole time." This is Meta Gaming. Your Character knows things that they shouldn't. Anything that is spoken in OOC, your character is not aware of IC. They must figure these things out on their own, or with friends/help.

• Breaking the Rule First time: Warning, Post Deleted.
    • Breaking the Rule Second time: Post Deleted.
    • Breaking the Rule Third time: Post deleted, Abilities and Weapons taken away.
    • Breaking the Rule Fourth time: Ban.

• Discrimination: ABSOLUTELY none. This will NOT be tolerated at all. No matter what it is.

• Breaking the Rule First time: Ban.

• Emotional Upsets: When you Roleplay, you do it for fun. So if your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you, and your pissed and just wanna let it out, then leave. Don't come onto the forum until you've calmed down. If you come onto the Forum and yell at the first person to bring the topic up, or just do it because they greeted you, you will be punished severely.

• Breaking the Rule First time: Warning, 1 day Ban to cool you off.
    • Breaking the Rule Second Time: Ban.

• Libel: This is the term for writing something about someone that is completely false. Example: "I just don't like Jim-bob, so, i decide to write false things about him and make his friends and others hate him and join my side." Not only is this Illegal in the real world, and they will punish you, it will not be tolerated here.

• Breaking the Rule First time: Ban.

• Political Debates: This is also illegal in this forum. The only place you can do this, is in the Political Talk in the Random Chat Forum. (If you chose not to do this in the Political Talk forum)This is when you decide to talk about someone, like the president, or a governor, or anybody like that and it explodes into an argument in the Chatbox. Example: "I don't like my State governor, so I start saying how much of an Ass he is. Someone happens to like him and starts and argument with me." This is not going to be permitted. Take it to PMs or the Political Talk area, just not in the Chatbox.

• Breaking the Rule First time: Warning, Character locked for a day.
    • Breaking the Rule Second time: 1 day Ban to cool you off.
    • Breaking the Rule Third time: Ban

• Cursing: There are words that can be used in a forum, and words that can't. I will not list them here, and just leave them up to your common sense. Also, if another member asks you to stop saying a certain word, you are expected to be a nice person and listen. So don't be the jackass that decides to state his/her dominance over the other.

• Breaking the Rule First time: Warning (This will happen the most, you will only go to Breaking Second if you do it too much.)
    • Breaking the Rule Second time: 2 day Ban to let you cool off.
    • Breaking the Rule Third time: Ban

Rules are Subject to change. An Update will be posted when the Rules have been changed.
  • Back to top Go down
    http://ahrp.forumotion.com/

Basic Rules of Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
    Page 1 of 1